we use the Maximum Nutrition. Lamb and Rice or Chicken and Rice.
we use the Maximum Nutrition. Lamb and Rice or Chicken and Rice.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Retriever Mini Chunk. I get it from Tractor Supply.
The dachshunds & the older mutt get Royal Canin Dachshund. The vet recommended it for the dachshunds, and now that we have it we cant get the older dog to stop eating it.
The puppy gets Eukanuba medium breed puppy. Years ago my vet told me to feed Eukanuba to the pups and thats what I've stuck with.
I think the dogs eat better than we do! lol
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I know one guy that feeds his Giant Snauzer(Iguess that is the way its spelled) raw chicken legs. He says as long as its not cooked it wont splinter in them.
But why risk feeding them something that could make them sick (e.g. salmonella)? I for one sure dont like dealing with doggy diarrhea.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
He tells me that his vet said it was good for them. Said it helps to make their coats nice and shiney. His wife is also a dog groomer.
The dog would have to eat chicken at 5 degrees Celcius, and eat it immediately, to prevent ingesting food with growing salmonella on it.
My dogs would be very unhappy if I gave them cold food.
And for their coat, I scramble eggs for them, sometimes with cheese. They really enjoy that.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Says he feeds his dog hard boiled eggs. I just feed mine dry dog food and sometimes fresh deer after I kill it. Is the deer safe?
I feed my pit bull beniful
Bookmarks